Terms and conditions for staff and visitor Pheme accounts.
- I am aware of and agree to abide by the Computer and Software Use Regulations, the extract from the AARNET Allowed Access Policy . I understand that access to the network may be terminated permanently and without notice for breach of any of the above regulations or rules.
- I understand that a UWA user name is a privilege, not a right and carries responsibilities, such as checking it frequently to ensure it has not been accessed by other people. I understand that I may be held responsible if I disclose my user name and password to another person.
- I understand that ownership of this user name is retained by UWA and that although I am authorised to use it, I have no power to 'authorise' its use by any other person.
- I am aware that misuse of computer access can attract criminal penalties, civil liability for third party loss and university disciplinary action.
- I have read this declaration carefully, understand my responsibilities and agree to abide by all regulations.